Jul 23, 2014
You see, there's more than meets the eye when you join Sofia the First for this royally scrumptious adventure!
All the monarchs from Enchancia's neighboring kingdoms have come to watch a dazzling display of magic: First, Cedric will conjure up a fabulous feast. Next, he'll transform the banquet room into a hall of amazing ''morpho-mirrors.'' But before the fun begins, wicked Miss Nettle (disguised as ''Sascha the Sorceress'') crashes the party with a scheme to steal Sofia's magical amulet. Can Sofia foil the bad fairy's plan before it's too late? Perhaps . . . with help from Snow White, who reminds her it's important to trust your instincts.
Available to own August 5, 2014
***Also, be sure to check out these amazing items!***http://www.disneystore.com/sofia-the-first-tiara-for-girls/mp/1325678/1000395/ http://www.disneystore.com/sofia-the-first-necklace-for-girls/mp/1325454/1000395/ http://www.disneystore.com/sofia-flatware-set/mp/1348135/1000349/ http://www.disneystore.com/sofia-plate/mp/1347675/1000349/
Hurry, go ahead and pre-order the above items today (as supplies wont last) and watch how excited your own princess will be when she receives the Sofia the First: The Enchanted Feast DVD!
I'm so glad I got mine. My little princess will want to watch it over and over again! :-)
Do You Want to Learn How to Master Pinterest? Check out: Pinterest For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))book by Amazon and order your copy today!
Have you missed any previous tutorials? Check out: * How to Install the Pinterest 'Pin It" button and * How to Install the 'Pinterest PinBoard Widget on Your Blog.
If you liked this video tutorial post, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Tha
Jul 11, 2014
Throughout my years in business, I've made my share of mistakes. Below, I’m going to share them in hopes that I won’t embarrass myself :-). I’ve always felt that I learn more from my mistakes then from my successes. Therefore, I’m hoping that by sharing the "6 Business Mistakes To Avoid", you will learn something too!
1. Don’t underestimate the competition: - Competition is out there, we all know that much. They are a fact of life in business. If your business can’t compete with other businesses, don’t start it. You have to have some type of an edge. Always put your best effort into wooing and pursuing your customers. If you don’t, someone else will.
2. Don't sweat it/be unique with your products/services: - You may have an excellent product or service, but if everyone else is selling a product or service similar to yours, just how much of the market can you expect to capture? Be unique in presentation, design and/or customer service. Validate your customer’s requirements. Find out what they really need. If not, they will go somewhere else, plain and simple. Listen to your customer’s requirements carefully. If you disagree with a solution, advise them of it. If they still disagree with your proposal, decide whether you can keep your integrity and their business by doing it their way. Always keeping in mind their wants and needs.
3. Don't please everyone/understand whom to please: - Work hard to please the right people. Market to the right people. For example, don’t spend advertising dollars on people who don’t want or need your products/services. First, find out who are your potential consumers by researching and defining the physical limitations of your business and build a profile of your average consumer. Some of the most successful businesses know exactly who they are catering too. Formulate marketing strategies aimed specifically at those consumers who are interested in your products/services.
4. Don’t give up control: - Be in charge. Stay in control. After all, who knows more about your business than you do? Utilize the experts, but don’t be intimated by them if their advice doesn’t feel right. Follow your heart and consult your brain!
5. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch: - Assume nothing! We all know what that means. Before announcing anything about your business, make sure it is prepared and completed; for example, a business launch, new products, new design, etc. When done, then and only then should you let everyone else know about it.
6. Don’t ignore problems: - Every business encounter problems sometimes. Don’t look away, tackle them head on and handle problems in a timely manner. They will not go away, nor will they get better on their own. Bad and/or good comments about your business should be addressed as soon as possible.
There you have it! The 6 Business Mistakes To Avoid. I’ve personally learned not to repeat those mistakes by applying the right things which helped ensure a successful business career. Here’s hoping these tips will help you too!
Share with us below what you've learned from your own business mistakes? How did it help you succeed? Thank you!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter below.
If you liked this business marketing post, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!
Jun 12, 2014
In today's blog post, I will be sharing with you my technique for finding high PR guest blog posts on websites that are relevant to my niche.
The free tool that I use for this is Traffic Travis. Before you continue reading my blog post, I suggest you download Traffic Travis so that you can follow along. It is free to download and it has no catches! http://www.traffictravis.com?aff=1infobiz
Please note: this trick uses Traffic Travis V4. If you are using an earlier version, download the new version.
How to Use Traffic Travis to Find Relevant high PR Guest Blog Posts:
- First open up Travis Traffic.
- Next, click on 'SEO' tab.
- Next, click on the 'Link Finder' tab on the sub-menu which is located directly below the 'SEO' tab button.
- Click on 'Advanced Settings.'
- Unclick all link types except for 'Guest Posts'. Make sure the 'Display
Only' options are unclicked, and leave the location option blank.
- Next, in the 'Keywords' box, type a keyword that is relevant to your blog.
For example, Enlightenment Gateway is a self-improvement blog, so a relevant keyword to type in here would be 'self-improvement.' After you have done this, click 'FETCH.'
- Once the results have been generated for you, click on 'Page Rank' to organize the results from highest PR to lowest PR.
Tips for Getting Your Articles Accepted:
- While Travis Traffic will find you blogs that accept Guest Blog Posts, it will not get you accepted for their blog: you have to email them and ask for a guest blog post position.
- Tips: Instead of using their 'contact us' box, put their website domain into whois and see if there is an email address attached to the domain. Email your request to that address instead.
- Come up with a creative topic that their readership would find interesting.
- If they ask you to attached a blog post to your application, include pictures so that your submission stands out.
- Offer them a reciprocal guest blog post position on another website you own.
Other Link Building Tips:
- Don't just do Guest Blog Posts. Mix up your link building. Traffic Travis easily lets you find directory, blog comment, forum and resource links that are relevant to your niche.
- Mix up your anchor text for your links. Don't just use descriptive anchor texts: use branded keywords too.
- Don't just build links to your homepage: build links to your inner pages as well.
- The higher the PR of a webpage, the more valuable the link. A single PR2 link is better than a hundred PR0 links.
So there you have it! Download your Traffic Travis software today at http://www.traffictravis.com?aff=1infobiz and get your blog guest posts noticed.
Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter above or below.
Jun 2, 2014
Many people feel email marketing is dead. On the contrary, email marketing remains the predominant form of communication in the business space.
The big question is how do consumers and business people read and interact with their emails whom are now reading and interacting via their mobile devices?
The answer is quite simple. If you're a business marketer, then your site has to be mobile-friendly.
Email Marketing vs. Mobile Marketing:It is critical to allow someone who is using a mobile phone the ability to click on your site and that it be a good experience. Your emails must be optimized for a good mobile friendly navigation. You must provide a good impression from the get go on both marketing environments or your customers will go elsewhere.
As marketers, we must understand how emails render on mobile devices. There are many email service providers which offer preview services. Check with your own email provider on this very important step.
Design Tips to Implement:A good way to check for a good mobile experience is the design of your emails.
- You might want to narrow the width of your emails to between 500 and 550 pixels.
- Increase your font sizes. In certain mobile devices, emails will be re-sized. Remember keep your body copy to a font size of 13 so you have a better chance of having the email seen the way you want.
- Images should not be large. The larger the image the more your content message will be pushed down. Eliminate the need to scroll too much to read.
- Try not to clump too many links together. Make it easy for a mobile user to click on a correct link.
- Define how your message will be delivered on request for additional information. Is it a brochure? How would it look like for mobile users?
- Can you offer relevant mobile apps. to your email recipients of a certain product with a "call to action" option?
The above tips are all important steps. Easy viewing and navigation is key to a successful email and mobile marketing campaign. With the new age of mobile devices, it is important to provide an email subscriber with a compelling and user friendly experience.
There are 4 billion email accounts in the world to date, of which 100 billion emails are sent out a day; according to Radicati Group's Email Statistics Report of 2013-2017.
Therefore, email marketing isn't going away any time soon. The challenge is to accommodate and identify many users who prefer to view email content via their mobile devices.
Remember, a consumers' expectation is rapidly moving toward different directions. Marketers need to keep up with all of the technological changes including how to market via electronic devices. Plain email marketing is no longer the norm, we are in for new and exciting changes.
Don't be left behind!
Are you implementing the above tips to your email and mobile marketing campaigns? Share with us in the comments below. Thank you!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a successful home-based business, subscribe to her newsletter above or below.
Click Here for Social Mobile Press - System For Facebook & Mobile Marketers
If you liked this powerful business marketing post, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!
May 20, 2014
The Stephen Co., a leading developer of quality hair and skin care products has unveiled Imágen, a game-changing new hair care line designed specifically with the Latina consumer in mind.
These amazing products are ideal for those occasions when you absolutely need cabello perfecto (perfect hair). They are perfect for the entire family.
In recent years, the Latino consumer has emerged as a force to be reckoned with, spending 43% more on branded hair products than the average shopper.
Currently, the fastest growing ethnic group in the U.S., the Latino population is projected to increase by 167% before 2050, compared to 42% for the general population. It's spending power likewise is moving in the same direction and is projected to grow from $1 trillion based on 2010 figures to $1.5 trillion in 2015.
Today's Latina consumer is a highly sophisticated shopper who is often fluent in both English and Spanish and equally comfortable moving between both cultures. "Today's Latinas' are looking for products tailored to specific hair care needs backed by authentic brands and values that are consistent with what matters to them - family and community" said The Stephen Company's VP of Sales Paul Crouch.
Imágen Salon Formula is launching this month at Target.
About The Stephan Company
Founded in 1897, The Stephan Company is a premier manufacturer and distributor of hair care, skincare and personal care items, including brands Balm Barr, Frances Denney, Le Kair and Wildroot. Check out http://www.stephanretail.com