Latin Recipe ~ Passion Fruit Bread Pudding
(Budin de Pan con Parcha)
This traditional bread pudding with a touch of passion fruit is simply irresistible... I hope you enjoy it!!
* 1 pound sliced white bread, cut into small cubes
* 1/2 cup of golden raisins
* 4 eggs
* 3/4 cup of evaporated milk
* 3/4 cup of milk
* 3/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1 cup frozen passion fruit juice concentrate, thawed butter to grease a 9 inch baking pan.
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Combine the bread pieces and the raisins in a bowl; set it aside. In a separate bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients well. Pour over the bread, making sure everything is well combined. Grease the baking pan and pour the bread mixture into it. Bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving, or overnight if possible. Server 12 to 15