Heart burn...please go away!

I have seen better days. I have had heart burn since waking up in the wee hours of 6:00 am today.

My doctor advises that I take tums which will help alleviate the burning sensation but in all honesty, it does not really work for me. I'll have to discuss that with him on my next doctor's appt.

On the other hand, my mom advises that I drink a glass of milk. To my amazement, the burning sensation has gotten better. It's true what they say, Moms certainly know best! :-)

So, as I drink my third cup of milk today, my true desire is that my unborn beauty will benefit from all the calcium intake and that the heart burn will please go away!

Do you know of any remedies for heart burn? What do you do to alleviate or better yet, stop heart burn while pregnant?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sonia!

First and foremost, congratulations on your pregnancy.

Although, it's not a pleasant feeling to have hurt burn while pregnant, there are remedies to help alleviate the symptoms.

Rolaids and tums sometimes work and your mom is right, milk can also do the trick, but studies show that eliminating citrus from your diet will definitely help. Also, certain types of foods consume can target hurt burn.

I help I've been able to shed a little bit of light to your hurt burn and hope that you have a wonderful, healthy baby.

Take Care,

Tila
Hello Tila,

Thank you for your congratulatory comment and for sharing your opinion on heart burn.

I have read about citrus and heart burn in a baby magazine. I do happen to love oranges so maybe I should be careful not to eat too much of it ;-) and watch my other food intake as well.

Thanks again! I hope you visit The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom blog soon.

Sonia C.

Popular posts from this blog

10 Tips To Improve Slow Website Sales

Ten Ways to Advertise Your business on Facebook!

Breastfeeding a boon to mom's heart!