I did it! I joined the most prestigious business ever AVON!

Good morning all!

I did it. I joined AVON with the help of one of my good friends. I am so excited to be part of this amazing company that has been in business for 123 years. How amazing is that?!? That certainly says a lot about the company.

After having been blessed with my second child and the ability to work from home, I decided to not only blog but to add to my already busy schedule, great products that my visitors will enjoy for years to come. I am so happy to be able to share my AVON business with you all :-)

There is so much to learn and cover. Currently, I am in training with this fantastic company and hope to bring you the best that I can offer. So, without further a due, if you or someone you know enjoy amazing products from a trusted company at affordable prices, please visit http://scolon1142.avonrepresentative.com/ and spread the word.

Thank you so much for being loyal blog readers at "The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom Blog" and for joining me in my journey of entrepreneurship with this wonderful company we all know and love, AVON!

All the best,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Getting Subscribers to Your Business Mailing List

How Do You Promote Your Business

10 Tips To Improve Slow Website Sales