We all know that a business start-up is challenging. However, armed with the right resources for guidance, legal advice and funding opportunities, you can get on the right track to business success. Below, are "4 Best Resources for Business Start-ups!"
1. SBA (sba.gov)
- SBA offers tools and resources to help new and aspiring business owners succeed. Remember to check often as resources are regularly updated.
2. Small Business Development Centers (sba.gov/aboutsba/sbaprograms/sbdc/sbdclocator/index.html)
- The SBA provides training and technical assistance in all aspects of small-business management.
3. U.S. Chamber Small Business Center (uschamber.com/sb)
- The US Chamber of Commerce provides comprehensive start-up assistance via web-based tools and resources
4. SCORE (score.org)
- A non profit that provides FREE online and in person mentoring via a national counseling force of 11,800 working and retired business owners and executives. Visit the SCORE website regularly for monthly small business tools.
There you have it, the "4 Best Resources for Business Start-ups" you can have access too at no charge.
Can you think of other great resources for business start-ups? Please leave your comment below.
Best of luck in your business endeavors!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom Blog. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative business visit her sites today!
Raising Capital for Start Up and Early Stage Companies - eBook