Below, I've listed "5 Powerful Marketing Tips for Your Business" which I'm currently using and look forward to seeing the successful results.
1. Social Media Marketing
- Social media is here to stay. If you're not taking advantage, then you're missing out big time. The top social media sites are FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon and Digg. Join each and every one of them today and remember to interact and engage as much as possible. Don't just market your business but communicate and add value to connect with your audience.
2. YouTube Marketing
- Try promoting your business on YouTube. You don't necessarily need to produce your own videos to find customers. You can promote your business in million of other peoples video's with YouTube's in-video and in stream advertising. YouTube charges advertisers on a cost-per-thousand, or CPM. In-video ads are banner style graphics or text-based ads that run during a YouTube appear when the video begins to play. When clicked, the ads can point to your own videos or external URL. The In-stream ads are short videos ads that run before, during or after a YouTube video. These ads can't be longer than 15 seconds for short for videos.
3. Mobile Marketing
- Mobile devices and smartphones are great for marketing your business. Finding custoners with mobile marketing means pulling people toward your messages or pushing those messages out such as text-messaging (SMS), Mobile email, Mobile search, Mobile Internet, Mobile apps, Mobile content and Mobile advertising.
4. Word of Mouth Marketing
- A valuable tool in your business's overall marketing strategy. Word of mouth marketing often generate quality referrals because customers often rely on recommendations from other trusted sources.
5. Blog/Website Content Marketing
- Adding fresh and relevant content to a business' blog and website can help boost your site's ranking in search engines which can help you find customers. The more keyword-rich and useful content a blog/website has the more likely it will rise near the top of searches engines for those phrases. Article directories are also a great place to submit your written work and can result in lots of inbound links.
Following the above tips can help you get the marketing juices flowing for your business success. Below, check out 10 marketing wisdom tips presentation by Hubspot that I think will inspire you in your marketing quest. Let me know your thoughts. Enjoy!
Marketing Wisdom: 10 Marketing Tips From the Speakers of 2011 Inbound Marketing Summit
View more presentations from HubSpot Internet Marketing
Best of luck in your business endeavors!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom Blog. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative business visit her sites today!
Market Your Small Business
If you liked this article, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!