Social media is very important to marketing your small business brand. Below, are "7 Valuable Facebook Marketing Tips" that should help you interact and engage with your Facebook fans.
1. How many times should I post to Facebook per day?
- Frequent posting to your Facebook page increases interaction. Find your posting balance between optimizing and engaging your fans; manage how many will ultimately decide to unsubscribe, which will then give you a feel of how often to post. Measure your Facebook "view insights" within your Facebook page to determine how often your posts are viewed by fans and non-fans.
2. When is the best time to post?
- Posting to your Facebook page at off peak hours such as 2pm to 5:00 a.m is best. Keep a constant log of your Facebook "view insights" and also keep tabs on checking your edgerank for the best times to post.
3. Should I be posting questions to my fans?
- Track what works and what doesn't. Although, questions are important and directly asks your fans to reply, make sure it is a one answer word question. People are pressed for time and like to get straight to the point.
4. What type of content should I be posting to most likely have fans interaction?
- Post valuable content that will encourage your fans to "Like" your page. Photos generate the highest interaction rate. Status updates rank number 2 and others such as video, music and links follow. Mix it up a bit and you will eventually see what works and what doesn't work on your Facebook page.
5. Should I be asking fans to "Like" or "Comment" on my posts?
- Yes! A CTA (call to action) will boost your interaction rate and encourage engagement. The more activity with your fans the higher your edgerank score and the more likely your posts will be visible on a fans "top news feed."
6. How long will my messages remain in the News feed?
- Within the first hour of a Facebook status post, half of the users who click on the update will have done so and 90 percent of those clicks occur within nine hours of the post going live. The key is to consistently post valuable topics that fans will find useful and motivate them to click on the "like" link.
7. Should my status updates be long?
- Study show there's a higher posting rate for short posts preferably within the 140 characters. However, interaction increases as the length and activity of the status message engagement increase. Involve your fans as much as possible and encourage them to share your status.
- Remember and keep a log of your best strategies to increase your overall interaction with your Facebook community.
What do you think? Will implementing the above valuable tips to your own Facebook pages help you engage more with your fans? Leave your comments in the box below.
Best of luck in your business endeavors!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom Blog. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative business visit her sites today!
Social Media Magic
If you liked this article, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!