Jun 25, 2012

Video Tutorial - How to Install The Pinterest PinBoard Widget on Your Blog

Everyone is talking about Pinterest and how it can benefit your business. Pinterest is a social media platform that helps you organize and share interesting things you find on the web. If you offer a product and/or service, Pinterest is a great social media site that can help you gain additional traffic to your blog. In the short video tutorial below, I will show you "How to Install the "Pinterest PinBoard" Widget on Your Blog." This cool widget will allow you to feature your most current pins in real time for visitors to see. Stay tuned for additional "Monthly Random Biz Tips" on 'how to' video tutorials for your blog success. Thank you for your time.



Pinterest For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))

What The Heck is Pinterest

Are you on Pinterest? If yes, let us know your handle name. Be sure to Follow Me on Pinterest and I will reciprocate. Please share your feedback below.

About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and owner at Once Upon A Star. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative business subscribe to her newsletter.

2 comments:

latanya said...

I do not have a blog, but I did learn how to install the pinterst button on my toolbar so for blogs that do not have a pinterest button, I can easily just click on the "pin it" button to add things from their blog to my pinterest.

The Biz Buzz of a Latina Mom said...

Thanks LaTanya...installing the "Pinterest Pin it" button is a life saver for pinning imagery, content via the web. It has definitely made my pinning easier :)