Today, I decided to cook something quick, simple, and delicious for my family. Being a mom to 2 kids, a business owner of 2 eCommerce business sites, 2 blogs to manage, quick and simple is my middle name.
Some days, we do take out but most of the time I like a more traditional healthier home cooked meal that I know will benefit my family.
This particular dish goes well with a fine glass of Merlot red wine.
Below are the ingredients for a serving of 4:
* 1 box of pasta (preferably wheat)
* 1 pack of Italian sausage (mild or hot, whatever your preference)
* Mash 8 medium size tomatoes (add oregano, sofrito, adobo, a pinch of salt)
* Cook the sausages in a large pan add water and one table spoon of olive oil.
* Add mashed tomoatoes and ingredients into a pot over medium heat.
* Add pasta into pot over boiling water (add a pinch of salt)
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add the cooked sausages and simmered sauce into the pasta, mix with large spoon. Serve with a side salad and a chilled glass of red wine for you and your significant other!
What's on your plate tonight?
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and biz owner at Books About Me and JimSon Designs. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter above or below.