In today's blog post, I will be sharing with you my technique for finding high PR guest blog posts on websites that are relevant to my niche.
The free tool that I use for this is Traffic Travis. Before you continue reading my blog post, I suggest you download Traffic Travis so that you can follow along. It is free to download and it has no catches! http://www.traffictravis.com?aff=1infobiz
Please note: this trick uses Traffic Travis V4. If you are using an earlier version, download the new version.
How to Use Traffic Travis to Find Relevant high PR Guest Blog Posts:
- First open up Travis Traffic.
- Next, click on 'SEO' tab.
- Next, click on the 'Link Finder' tab on the sub-menu which is located directly below the 'SEO' tab button.
- Click on 'Advanced Settings.'
- Unclick all link types except for 'Guest Posts'. Make sure the 'Display
Only' options are unclicked, and leave the location option blank.
- Next, in the 'Keywords' box, type a keyword that is relevant to your blog.
For example, Enlightenment Gateway is a self-improvement blog, so a relevant keyword to type in here would be 'self-improvement.' After you have done this, click 'FETCH.'
- Once the results have been generated for you, click on 'Page Rank' to organize the results from highest PR to lowest PR.
Tips for Getting Your Articles Accepted:
- While Travis Traffic will find you blogs that accept Guest Blog Posts, it will not get you accepted for their blog: you have to email them and ask for a guest blog post position.
- Tips: Instead of using their 'contact us' box, put their website domain into whois and see if there is an email address attached to the domain. Email your request to that address instead.
- Come up with a creative topic that their readership would find interesting.
- If they ask you to attached a blog post to your application, include pictures so that your submission stands out.
- Offer them a reciprocal guest blog post position on another website you own.
Other Link Building Tips:
- Don't just do Guest Blog Posts. Mix up your link building. Traffic Travis easily lets you find directory, blog comment, forum and resource links that are relevant to your niche.
- Mix up your anchor text for your links. Don't just use descriptive anchor texts: use branded keywords too.
- Don't just build links to your homepage: build links to your inner pages as well.
- The higher the PR of a webpage, the more valuable the link. A single PR2 link is better than a hundred PR0 links.
So there you have it! Download your Traffic Travis software today at http://www.traffictravis.com?aff=1infobiz and get your blog guest posts noticed.
Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog, and biz owner at Books About Me. For additional powerful business articles and Internet marketing tips for maintaining a lucrative home business subscribe to her newsletter above or below.