5 Marketing Tips to Spotlight on Your Business
The 5 marketing tips to spotlight on your business begins first and foremost with an online presence. If you have an online presence then you're one step ahead of the game. It is especially valuable, when on your business site, you offer quality based information that will benefit your visitors.
Managing an online business whether it be via a blog and/or website is important for that added marketing exposure we all as business owners need. Below, check out the 5 tips you can use today.
1. Start a blog/website
- If you don't have a blog or a website, set one up at https://wordpress.org/. Then, start writing interesting content that is related to your business. Make sure the information you provide introduces you and your brand's niche.
2. Market & distribute your content
- Use free distribution services such as prweb.com, thefreelibrary.com and i-newswire.com to spread the word about your online business site. Generate buzz and create the type of spotlight your business deserves.
3. Target your email list
- What better way to market and spotlight your business then from your own email list? Once you've gathered information such as name and email address about your customers preferences, keep them posted of all your business news, tips, products/services launches on a weekly or monthly basis. Your email list consist of opt-in subscribers who are interested in what you have to offer. This is a marketing opportunity you want to include from the very beginning of establishing your business site. If you need help with setting up an email marketing acct, visit Aweber and get started today on generating your email list.
4. Make your business site(s) social
- Join free social networking sites like delicious.com/, digg.com, squidoo.com, yelp.com, facebook.com, LinkedIn.com and twitter.com. Pick and choose which of these social sites will benefit your business. Tap into this very important exchange of connection by networking your brand and interacting with other successful business owners who can also add value to your business.
- Let's not forget about offline marketing too. If you have a high profile location, use signage or banners on your property to spotlight your business brand. Make sure you check with your municipality's signage rules. Always include your website address on all your marketing materials. The goal is to get noticed. Download my FREE ebook on "How to Rock Your Business With a Blog" for additional tips!
5. Start your own group
- In addition to the above marketing tips, start your own group. Starting your own community group is helpful and allows you to spotlight your business and communicate your offers and messages to an online fan base. Check out ning.com or hoop.la to start your own community/forum.
What are other marketing tips you've used to spotlight on your business? Tell us by leaving your comment below. Thanks!
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom Blog. She is also owner at Books About Me. Sign up for the newsletter below and never miss a powerful business marketing article plus receive a FREE ebook on ‘How to Rock Your Business with A Blog.’
If you liked this powerful business marketing article post, please share it with a friend or two by clicking on the social media icons below. Thank you!