Yes, blogging can be challenging (as I've personally discovered 8 years ago) but with hard dedicated work, the right mixture of accurate updated knowledge, careful planning and creativity, it can be a successful accomplishment for your business brand. :)
- Educate readers with information on your business and build a loyal following
- Engage with your readers and create a lasting relationship/back link building
- Increases your online credibility by showing your expertise on your chosen field
- You control how you want your business brand portrayed
- Time consuming/blogs take time to build a loyal following
- Inaccurate and incomplete information once posted lives online forever
- Consistently keeping up with unique & creative quality content
- Being weary of plagiarism and copyright infringement
Do you agree/disagree with the above Infographic Blog Versus A Non-Blog for Business? Which of the two pros/cons are you most focused/concerned with? Please share by leaving your comments below.
About the author: Sonia Colon is writer/publisher of My Fashion E-Mall Blog & The Biz Buzz of A Latina Mom Blog. She is also owner at Books About Me. Sign up for the newsletter and never miss a powerful business marketing article plus receive a FREE eBook on ‘How to Rock Your Business with A Blog’.